All 22 art Reviews

There's Something Out There There's Something Out There

Unf, das some good composition, baybay!
Really good and simple example of how to use warm colors to lead the eye.
We can learn a lot from this.

Dont need no Mom and Dead! Dont need no Mom and Dead!

nowhere for my eyes to rest :/

clown boy clown boy

Ugh. not in the mood to feel sad right now :/

Color Practice Color Practice

Your style looks so simple
I dont know why i like it so much.
It's gotta be the colors

Really like this girl, not so much these scribbled shapes

Spasmodic sheep Spasmodic sheep

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Sheeps

3/4 Morrigan 3/4 Morrigan

Really cool traditional piece.
I can't really tell what the red thing is, and it's kind of distracting me from the main focus of the painting.... that and the person holding it up

Miya-Kome responds:

Thanks! The red/yellow thing is part of a versus logo that will span throughout all four paintings. Here's how everything will look when put together:

Lap Pillow Lap Pillow

That's an amusing thought
and I understand that is the main focus of this piece.
But the inconsistencies in the details really distract me from the joke you're trying to get across

Always use references

Alula Alula

Pretty cute drawing, bro
But with all of your colors being really saturated, it's hard for my eyes to find a place to rest on

Flipping off the Demon God Flipping off the Demon God

Aw shet, is it final Boss time!?
God damn it, that monster is gruesome looking.

I did not know the little man was flipping off the Demon King until I read the title. I mean, he IS very tiny. The red cape does help bring my attention to him, a little bit, but I just can't stop looking at the Demon King, he's just so scary! Also, until I read the title, I thought the Demon King was like some forest protector of some sort. I mean what with all the thorned roots coming out of the ground, and the antlers, and the lower part of his body...

Anyways, this is pretty fucking awesome. i really like how cool this little man is being in such a fucked situation.

You Got Your Back White You Got Your Back White

I definitely feel the teacher's power. Especially from such a dynamic angle.

Now I understand you want to show off the teacher's butt, but from this angle you would see a lot less of it especially the left cheek. Also I think you would see less of the boy's upper left arm. His back looks a little... broken.

Pretty clever, coloring by the way. The unsaturated lifeless background really helps the characters stand out. I almost didnt notice that this kid had an F minus. Things like that always make me feel like I just discovered like a little bonus secret.